- December 30, 2019: Deadline for submission of abstracts for oral and poster presentation
- January 20, 2020: Final notification date to the authors
- April 06 – 10, 2020: 73rd Geological Congress of Turkey
- Ice Breaking Reception
- Traditional Geology Banquet
- Field Trips
An exhibition hall with facilities for exhibiting technological and computing equipment as well as publications will be available. The exhibition will be open throughout the Congress. Contact the Organizing Committee Secretary for further details (fee, facilities, methods of payment, etc.)
The official language of the Congress will be both Turkish and English. No simultaneous translation will be provided. All correspondence should be in English or Turkish.
Registration fee is 200 Euros, including the proceedings book.
If you plan to stay in a hotel in Ankara, the Executive Committee will help you to arrange accommodation upon request. The hotel rates range between 75-250 USD. For further details, please visit the website at www.ankaraotelleri.com.
Methods of Payments
Payments can be made by bank draft or bank transfer. Bank transfer should be addressed to:
- TMMOB Jeoloji Mühendisleri Odası İktisadi İşletmesi
- İŞBANKASI YENİŞEHİR BRANCH
- Account No: 4218-6203662
- IBAN: TR350006400000142186203662