We are happy to announce that we will host our youngest colleagues for the first time in a special event at 70th Geological Congress of Turkey between 11-14 April 2017.
Today undergraduate students’ participation are increasing to national and international research projects. They also have been enthusiastically creating their own research projects. The senior students from geology departments whoever have an original research project are welcome to join this special event.
The aims of the event for the students are;
- To support the development of scientific thought
- To give the opportunity to attend the talks on recent studies of earth sciences
- To meet with the scientists who are reputed from articles and books
- To meet with their peer future colleagues
- To give an opportunity to visit one of the oldest institution of Turkey; MTA
Abstracts should be submitted according to the rules of congress with their supervisors. Original researches of senior students could be submitted as oral or poster presentations.
This special session is open to audiences from all ages. Your participation is welcome.